|Job type||Saia LTL Freight|
Job Description Class A CDL Drivers, are you looking to advance your driving career? If so, don’t miss this great opportunity to join one of the most successful LTL carriers in the U.S! If you are looking to make more money and be home more often, we want to talk to you! Working for Saia means the opportunity to partner with a successful company and enjoy stability and security for you and your family.
We provide you with a full benefits package (medical/vision/Rx) starting at $12 per week, a weekly paycheck, 401(k) with immediate company match and we offer higher pay for your experience.
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our drivers have to say:
“Saia sets themselves apart because they invest in their drivers, their dockworkers, their mechanics, and their equipment." – Current Employee
“Pay is good. They have good insurance for you and your family; the work and pay is consistent-- you're home every night." – Current City Driver Job Requirements Local City Drivers start at $30.20 per hour with 24 months of P&D experience
Pay Range $25.99-$30.20 hour
Local City Driver you will be responsible for:
· Operating various tractor-trailer combinations between company terminals and customer facilities or work sites within the terminal's geographic service area
· Sorting, handling, loading, and/or unloading freight at various companies and customer locations
· Work Monday-Friday, home daily, weekends off and paid overtime after 45 hours per week (unless other local law applies)
Line Haul Drivers start at $.6850 CPM with 24 months of experience
Pay Range $.5950 - $.6850 CPM
Line Haul Driver you will be responsible for:
· Operating various tractor-trailer combinations for extended periods of time, over long distances, between company terminals or yards, company facilities and customer facilities or work sites.
· Picking up, transporting, and delivering freight
· About 80% of our Line Haul Drivers have set runs and average about 2,200-2,500 miles a week.
· 21 years of age or older
· Current Class A CDL
· 1 year tractor trailer experience with some experience in the last 24 months
· Doubles/Triples, Hazmat, and Tankers endorsements